Header photo: Proper usage of the “1 inch hover” rule
- Company recently moved into a new office, and now uses “agile work environment” where work stations are shared. Now have to deal with goobery monitors.
- [personal anecdote]
- This isn’t an effing touch screen monitor. Get your grubby Vienna sausage fingers off my screen.
- Whether you share monitors or are helping out a coworker in front of their computer, use the “1 inch hover” rule.
- Together we can end the screen touching epidemic once and for all.
- #NoTouch19 is our new year’s resolution.